Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Pumpkins


I'm going to finish off my Halloween posts with my last two pumpkin projects. The first was adapted from Crochet Village's Fall Visitors pattern pack. I got creative and added the Turkey's hat to the pumpkin's head. The witch was an extra pattern I received free when I ordered the Fall pack. I'm not sure if it is still available.


I am not sure I will have any Thanksgiving projects to post this year. I'm already at work on December birthday and Christmas gifts. I have one ready to post as soon as I get the pictures taken and the post up. However, I was pleased to hear that the kids were very excited when their Mom took out the previous years Thanksgiving ami's out so they could have them to play with this holiday season.

If you arrived here looking for free holiday or toy patterns please see the following pages:

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without permission.




No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers