Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Litwick Pokémon


I had an amazing Christmas vacation and am once again behind in my postings. Litwick was a last minute addition to my Christmas presents. I have an adult relative that requested a Litwick for a birthday gift shortly before I had surgery and took a crochet break. As I restarted crocheting, I had the pattern in my folder of items to do, but never seemed to get to him. With my Christmas box mailed, I found him and realized he had to be made. With a week left until Christmas, Litwick made his appearance and was warmly welcomed to his new home on Christmas Eve.

He worked up quickly from a free pattern found here. This was one of the easier Christmas gifts I made and it seems to have brought the most pleasure.






No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers