Monday, December 2, 2013

Shopping With Grama American Girl Dress


This was the last outfit I completed for the 2013 doll donation project. It finished most of it over the summer, but after working so long in thread, I needed to finish some other projects, put it aside, and never got back to it, until I was getting the package ready to donate. I love this outfit and plan on making the Bobby Socks version of it at some point, too. I wish I was more talented in working with thread as there are so many beautiful thread patterns out there for these dolls. However, I am switching back to worsted weight for now as I can make more outfits in a quicker period of time.

I found this pattern in the 2010 Crochet Calendar when it was called Shopping w/Grama. It is now available as part of a two dress pattern called Bobbi Socks and Polka Dots found here.

For the moment I am focused on making holiday outfits for the 2014 doll project. I have one done and ready to post. I'm working on two others.

Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Doll Blankets and Pillow Patterns

Baby Doll Patterns:

Baby Doll and Cabbage Patch

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Pictures may not be used without written permission.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, this is so cute. Do you knit and crochet both? Cute doll too. These days so many dolls are not very cute.

C.Mahan said...

I love the blue color with the polka dot belt. It turned out very pretty!

Rachel said...

Super cute. It's totally normal for a grown woman to want that dress and belt for myself? LOL.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers