Friday, September 27, 2019

Baby Doll Carrier and Blanket



I've been making good progress on the doll project, I'm just now catching up on making the posts. The doll carrier is one I make frequently and you can find the free pattern here.


I've been fortunate the last few years and do to the generosity of online friends I haven't had to make many baby blankets for the doll donation. I've had lots of donations that have covered the need. It was interesting to get back to making doll blankets. This comes from my favorite doll blanket pattern set which can be purchased here. This pattern is the Easy Peasy Afghan in the Annabelle's Afghan set.

My favorite part of working on this project was the color of the blanket. It was so bright and cheerful it was a joy to make.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers