Thursday, September 19, 2019

Three Little Pigs Finger Puppets


The Three Little Pigs was my literary theme for that summer bday I keep writing about. I'd made these finger puppets before and they had been a hit so I decided to try them out again. This time I added a bag as I've learned small things get lost easily.


I've been making this pattern for several years and sadly, it no longer appears to be available for purchase. You can find the listing on Ravelry here. I give you that information so you can contact the designer and find out if she'd be willing to sell the pattern again.

3 comments:

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Such cute little puppets!

Southern Sunflowers said...

I'm not sure if others are having a problem leaving comments on "Robbie Bunny," but blogger says not connecting with inlinkz. I just happened to find a post I could comment and give you on heads up if you're wondering why you may not be getting comments on the "Robbie Bunny post.

Sheltie Times said...

thanks for the heads up

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers