Wednesday, November 27, 2019

American Girl Let the Sunshine In


This is a wonderful fun summer outfit. It is part of a free pattern set called Weatherby found here. I've made three patterns in this set for the donation this year. This is the first time I've attempted this pattern. I'm not sure how I missed this one before. I found it worked up quickly and it is an adorable summer outfit.



The jacket threw me at first. I'd never made anything quite like it before. However, I was thrilled when it was finished. I'd like to make more like this again now that I understand how it comes together. It makes a cute addition to a dress.

I mix and match patterns all the time to get the pieces I want. The shoes come from a Sweet Creations paid pattern Sun Dress found here. I wouldn't suggest buying a pattern for the shoes, but if you find patterns that you like that fits and doesn't fall off the doll my suggestion is use it across other patterns where you need shoes.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers