Thursday, November 21, 2019

Button Me Up Baby Doll Romper


As I mentioned in a previous post I'm always looking for patterns that can be adapted to baby doll clothing. This romper set is actually a free newborn set that can be made to fit the 16 inch baby doll. I suspect you can work it to fit a range of sizes if you play with it a bit. You can find the free pattern here.

I was feeling some what whimsical when I chose the colors for this outfit. I was around the time I was making Halloween items and it was a somewhat dreary day. I wanted something bright and cheerful and Halloween colors were on the mind. The hat is the same hat I used in the Annabelle dress the pattern can be purchased here.

This pattern works up quickly and I will be adding it to my donation items in the future. Most likely with less Halloween themed colors.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers