Thursday, November 14, 2019

Sweet Baby Mine Doll Dress Set


As I mentioned the free Sweet Baby Doll Mine pattern set was quite helpful in filling my need for patterns for the Big Sister doll project. You can find the pattern here. This was also a great project to finish up some left over yarn from other projects. I loved this pink yarn but there wasn't a great deal left to do much with for a bigger project. It turned out to be the perfect amount for this project. I had just enough left to finish it without leaving me with more left overs. The white was left over from a bobbin I'd used on her sister's baby blanket. I love projects that finish off yarn. I have all too much to use up.



This is a very cute and quick outfit to make for a baby doll. The cape covering is adorable. I am so glad I decided to tackle this pattern set. This will definitely expand my donation rotation in future years.

For the child I made it for it has the advantage of being easy to put on and take off as well. Little hands can sometime struggle with outfits that are complicated but I tried to focus on outfits that would build dressing skills but not frustrate.



No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers