Friday, December 20, 2019

Christmas Baby Bib


I first made this bib a couple of years ago for this baby's older sister. In my rush to get the package out the door, I never got a picture of the bib. I was determined not to make that mistake twice and made sure I got shots of all the hand made items before I packed the box to ship this time. I still managed to miss a couple of items I had wanted pictures of but nothing is perfect.

For those of you who are interested this pattern is available to purchase at Maggie's Crochet here. It works up easily in sports cotton yarn.

I used holiday buttons as decorations which led me to making it in brown with Turkey buttons for Thanksgiving for the first child. This year I didn't have time as I was pushing getting the baby gifts done for October. However, it is nice to know if you have a baby due at other times of the year changing the colors and decorations makes it a pretty bib for any time of the year.

This was another stash busting goal for me. I have all these orphan yarns left over from projects where I bought extra yarn not knowing how much I'd need to make a project. One of my goals this year is to use up some of that yarn. This used up a good bit of the white left over from the original baby bib I made 2 years ago.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers