Thursday, October 8, 2020

Busy Baby Box Farm Activity Cube Side 3



I'm continuing to work on finishing the Farm Activity Cube found in Leisure Arts Busy Baby Boxesthat I've been writing about for several weeks now.



This side reminds me of several barn projects I've made previously with the hayloft and the hay hanging out of it. I do love the pockets for the various finger puppets. Those are still on my to make list once the sides are made. The remaining sides are the most complicated. I didn't choose to leave it that way. For once I decided to follow the directions. I've been completing the sides in the order suggested by the designer.

2 comments:

Lydia C. Lee said...

How cute!

Donna @ Modern on Monticello said...

This is not only adorable but such a great idea. And you can keep adding in farm animals over time. #HomeMattersParty

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers