Friday, October 2, 2020

Make Way For Ducklings Pack and Quack



There was a time when I began to doubt if I would in fact ever find an end to the ducklings for my Make Way for Ducklings project. Then the last wing was sewn on Quack and they were done,all eight of them. I nearly had heart failue when two disappeared, but thankfully I found them and they are now stored together so they won't be lost before mailing.


This means I just need to make Mrs. Mallard and the set will be complete. This will be the most challenging part of the set as there is no specific Mrs. Mallard pattern. I'm going to try to use vareigated yarn and adapt Mr. Mallard's pattern to get even close to her colors.

For those of you who are interested in the patterns for the ducklings and the mallard, they come from the book Zoomigurumi 7a series I've come to really enjoy.



I've one more classic fairy tale to crochet and the Farm Busy Box to finish and then I think my October birthday requirements will be done. I will need to finish Halloween and then it is off to the Thanksgiving box.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers