Thursday, October 1, 2020

Mrs. Witch



Another villager has entered the Halloween town. Mrs. Witch comes from the same crochet pattern set as Frankenstein which you can purchase here.

I accidently switched the blue colors for the witch and decided I wasn't going to redo. I was ok with the contrast. I did switch to the darker color for her hat though.

Speaking of the hat, that was the most challenging part of the project. It might have been that it was later in the evening when I was working on it but I had trouble getting the hat to work quite right. I do like it but it didn't quite get the hat shape it was designed to have. Perhaps I'll have better luck another time.



I love the hair design for this villager and while you can't see it because I sewed the hat on before taking a picture she has an adorable bun on the top of her head that was easy to make and attach. I could see making this doll again as a different character.

3 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

How darling!

Dee | GrammysGrid.com said...

Great job on it. Thanks so much for linking up with me at my #UnlimitedMonthlyLinkParty 17.

Anna said...

Adorable !!!!
Anna

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers