Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Beehive Hot Pad





I mentioned back in March that I was working on some bee themed projects for a honey maker. This is a free pot holder pattern from Lion Brand you can find here. I've been focused more on hot pads than pot holders because I think having something to put hot items on is more practical than using these to actually pick up pots.

I used Lily Sugar 'N Cream Country Yellow, Lily Sugar 'N Cream Yarn, White, and Lily Sugar 'N Cream Warm Brown to make this hot pad. I was happy to use this as a stash project. It is a continuing goal to use up what I have on hand where ever possible before buying more.

4 comments:

Kim Carberry said...

This is so cute and a very practical item to create. x

Lois Evensen said...

Very cute project. Small, useful projects are wonderful between larger ones. They give us a sense of completion. ;)

Shami Immanuel said...

cute little finish.

Donna @ Modern on Monticello said...

So cute. I'm sure they will love it. #HomeMattersParty

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers