Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Witch Lovey



This pattern was gifted to me back in 2014 and I've never had the chance to make it until now.

I wanted a lovey pattern for my Halloween box. It turned out to be more of a large doll but I didn't have time to remake it and it will make a interesting Halloween decoration long after lovies have been discareded. I honestly thought about keeping it for my own Halloween decorations and making a smaller one but I ran out of time. I'd use a smaller than suggested hook and sport yarn the next time I make this. I also stuffed and closed the head as I did think it was a cuter look than the open flat head of the pattern.

You can purchase the pattern here.

I'm planning on a smaller Thanksgiving Lovey using her Pilgrim pattern that I still need to purchase for the Thanksgiving box. I picked up some gnome patterns and a turkey that were on sale last week to start the project.

I think I've settled on my Christmas ornament patterns (I usually send those with the Thanksgiving box so they have them when they put up the tree.) I purchased an Amigurumi Christmas Ornaments book a while back and I haven't had the chance to make any of the ornaments. When I was trying to decide what to make it seemed like a great idea to dig into the book for ideas. Hopefully you'll be seeing the results of those soon.

2 comments:

Kim Carberry said...

This is perfect for Halloween.

Dee | GrammysGrid.com said...

Oh, WOW! Look at that! I like it. Thanks so much for linking up at A Themed Linkup 126 for All Things Halloween.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers