Friday, February 3, 2023

16 Inch Baby Doll Snuggle Sack



I've been slowly working my way through the baby doll snuggle or sleep sacks as a new item for the doll donations this year. I have one more to make after this and I should be good for the year.

After making one for the Lots to Love 14 Inch Baby Doll I tried it on the JC 16 Inch Baby doll and it was clearly short but the fit was close. I found an old skein of Red Heart I'd picked up prior to COVID at a Church sale and it felt lighter than the ones I'd previously used for this project so instead of an I hook I went with a J hook and the fit was good.

You can find the free pattern for this project here.

Notes:

With the lighter yarn I did go up a hook size and it might have worked with an I hook as well. I plan on going back to an I hook with more modern Red Heart Yarn for the second one I need for the donation.

While I had to add rows for length I didn't need to change the stitch count for width by using a larger hook.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers