Friday, March 1, 2024

Chelsea St. Patrick's Day



I've been experimenting with the pattern I made for Chelsea's Valentine dress. You can purchase the pattern here.

I was trying to achieve the texture found in the original pattern so I decided to use hdc and dc instead of sc and hdc. I crocheted between the stitches and came a little closer to the look found in the picture for the pattern. At this point I've decided a few extra dresses for Chelsea aren't a bad choice.

Notes:

I used Thread Art's size 3 thread to avoid using two size 10 crochet thread strands together. It also allowed me to use the variegated garden greens yarn to give me a bit of holiday colors for St. Patrick's Day.

The hook for this project was E.

2 comments:

Jayne said...

I actually prefer your version of the dress. Love the colours too!

Stephanie said...

This is super cute! I love the colors you chose to go with. Thank you for sharing with us at the Crazy Little Lovebirds link party #27.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers