Monday, January 20, 2014

American Girl Pioneer Nightgown


I received the Pioneer Nightgown in the last round of Crochetville's wishlists. I ordered the Babybee Hushabye Camo from Hobby Lobby and then the holidays hit. I did get back to the project after the holidays and now have another outfit ready my doll donation.

I love this yarn and would like to order some in other colors to try with other projects. It was very soft and I'll be looking for other patterns where it would be useful. I'm also looking forward to seeing what other 18 inch doll patterns this designer creates.

Just as a pattern note, I needed slightly more yarn than the pattern called for, but I always order extra when I now I can't get the yarn locally so that wasn't an issue for me. I also adapted the pattern so I could use a button instead of velcro. I have found velcro that you can sew, but I still don't enjoy using it.

Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Doll Blankets and Pillow Patterns

Baby Doll Patterns:

Baby Doll and Cabbage Patch

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Pictures may not be used without written permission.





1 comment:

C.Mahan said...

Very pretty. What I like about this is you could also make so many other colors. Its so cute.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers