Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Valentine's Day Hexagon Ribbed Dishcloth


After all the cheerfulness of the Christmas decorations, I need something to replace all the color that goes away. It just seems so dreary. Therefore, I leave some of the snowmen and winter decorations out and I start sneaking in some Valentine's colors.

This pattern comes from Learn-a-Stitch Crochet Dishcloths which I bought a while ago. I don't believe it still in print, but it is likely available at places that resell crochet books.

This is one of my favorite dishcloth patterns. I like it because it works well with variegated yarns and the ribbed texture makes it useful for scrubbing. This one is made using Bernat Handicrafter cotton.

Free Dishcloth and Holiday Patterns Available on the Following Blog Pages:

Free Crochet and Knit Dishcloths Patterns

Valentines

St. Patrick's Day

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Pictures may not be used without written permission.






2 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute! I know what you mean about the color going away...that's why my tree is still up!

C.Mahan said...

Really cute and useful!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers