Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Elephant Witch


Continuing with the holiday theme of this swap I introduce the Halloween entry, the witch. This was one of the earlier elephants I made.

It was adapted from another free Red Heart pattern Baby's Elephant found here. The witches hat and outfit were adapted from a Barbie pattern I've used on a variety of ami's over the years.

One change I'd probably make with this pattern is to have crocheted the bottom of the elephant black to make the elephant a bit more modest.

I had originally thought I'd use this as the model for the rest of the holiday elephants, but I found the body was too short and stubby to make dressing easy. I realized I'd have to rethink the process as many of the other outfits were going to be far more detailed and less likely to fit this style of ami. However, I do think the baby made a cute witch.

If you arrived here looking for free patterns you may be interested in the following blog pages:

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without permission.

1 comment:

C.Mahan said...

Any time you want to make me an elephant, I'll let you ;)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers