Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Dachshund Santa


We've been having beautiful summer like weather as I prep these posts and I couldn't resist going outside to get the Valentine and Santa pictures. After all why shouldn't Santa enjoy some good weather a bit before the winter chores of Christmas kick in and require all his attention.


As with the Pilgrim Dachshund, I combined a few patterns to create Santa. I started out using a free Lion Brand Pattern found here. I didn't like the way the head looked, so I decided to end the pattern at the neck and use the head, leg, and tail pattern from the Teri Crews' pattern I purchased here. The Santa hat was adapted from an old Barbie pattern found here.


I finished a pocket scarf I hoped to get photographed and posted soon. I've started another one for another family member. I'm trying to get a couple of Halloween projects squeezed in, and I have a front and back post prayer shawl, I'm working on, too. As I finish them I'll get them posted, too.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers