Monday, September 28, 2015

Dachshund Valentine


I got delayed in posting the last two holiday Dachshund's I made, but I'm finally back on track, posting the Valentine's entry. This one required no adaptions. I found the free pattern for Puppy Love here. The pattern was easy to follow and it makes a for a cute Valentine's decoration. The heart ear muffs could easily adapt to other small ami characters if you were looking to create a Valentine's themed ami.


It isn't often I find the ami I want with the holiday theme I want. I was thrilled to find a pattern requiring no adaptations.


I will be posting Santa shortly and after finishing him I had to close the door on this project to move on to other items demanding my time. I'm hoping these dogs will be off help their family settle into their new home soon.



No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers