Monday, September 7, 2015

Orange Scarf



One of my nephews loves orange, so I was looking for a pattern that would work with some cool variegated Caron Super Soft I discovered. I had recently purchased a pocket scarf pattern, which has a neat texture and without pockets I thought would work for him. You can purchase the pattern here.


Sadly my phone camera didn't do justice to the colors. I hadn't used Caron's Paint or Ombre colors before. Having worked with both recently, I really like the colors have already started a second scarf with a red paint selection for his Mom that will have pockets.

This gives me my first Christmas gift completed. I'm hoping to make a practical and a silly scarf for each.

1 comment:

Sharon Marie said...

The scarf is very pretty. I don't think I've seen that yarn before and I think I'll keep an eye out for it.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers