Monday, August 17, 2020

Lots to Love 8 Inch Doll Halloween Kitty Pumpkin


I'm preparing a Halloween box to go out to a family member with kids but I like to decorate for Halloween even though we likely will not have ghosts and goblins visiting this year.

This is the 3rd holiday doll I've completed from this holiday leaflet to decorate my house. I started with Easter, I made the Patriotic doll for the summer holidays, and now I have the first of my Halloween dolls. I'm hoping to finish more Halloween ones as I have time.


While I was able to complete the Patriotic doll with Red Heart sport I tried a different type of Red Heart sport and while incredibly soft it was unfortunatly not the right yarn for this project. The costume was a bit see through when finished so I moved to worsted weight yarn with a D hook and didn't have an issue. The pumpkin already called for worsted weight yarn so it worked out well, although to make it fit I ended up using an H hook.

This was made from Annie Potter presents Holiday Babies pattern. You can purchase the leaflet here or the digital pattern at Etsy here.



2 comments:

Sum of their Stories said...

So sweet, I'm glad you were able to make it work with the yarn, no-one wants a see through halloween costume really do they? !!!

Dee | GrammysGrid.com said...

How adorable. Thanks so much for linking up with me at #AThemedLinkup 29 for Pumpkin Crafts and Decor.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers