Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Pumpkin Witch


Fall has long been a favorite time of year. I love the cooler weather, the fall festivals, craft sales, Halloween events, etc. Sadly this year those will not be happening but I figure this is going to be harder on the younger set than on me. So I am trying to focus my holiday boxes on bringing some of the fun inside with some holiday themed play sets. My pumpkin witch is hopefully going to be a character in a bigger village theme. We will have to see how far I get.


You can find the free pattern for the Halloween Pumpkin and Ghost here. I used the suggested h hook and worsted weight yarn. I did make some adjustments to the hat. I do think the pumpkin will fit in well with my vision for a Halloween village.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Encouraging Hearts and Home. Pinned.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers