Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Sausage Patty



I'm continuing to alternate between making donation doll items and working on my Valentine box to mail out. I'm hoping to get this one there before the holiday. This was a nice quick project to finish off between working on a doll play set that had multiple pieces to finish. It is part of a breakfast play set Breakfast Time which you can purchase here.

I'm enjoying pulling from a variety of crochet food patterns and books I seem to have accumulated to put my crochet breakfast play set together for the holiday box. Play food is a great way to engage kids in pretend play and crochet food is a great alternative to the plastic stuff found in the stores.

I'm on to breakfast sausage links next which were more common in my house growing up than the saugage patties. The first one was a bit larger so time to move to a smaller hook and see where that takes me. I'm also hoping to finish the Lil Cutesies' set soon and be ready to move on to the next doll project.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers