Thursday, February 16, 2012

I Won a Valentine Heart Bear Pattern

I was very fortunate to win a Valentine Heart Bear pattern from a blog contest at Jamigurumiworld.

I am excited as this gives me new material for my Valentine's box next year. I found a free pattern for a Sweetheart Bunny so I now have two new patterns filed in the Valentine's section of my holiday binders for next year.

Last night I started on the rooster from Crochet Village's Egghead's pattern. These work up quickly and my goal is to have a tiny village of them to put in the Easter box that will be heading out in the not too distant future. I can work on these in between other larger projects I need to finish for birthdays, St. Patrick's Day, and Easter.

Free Holiday Patterns Available on the Following Blog Pages:

Valentines

St. Patrick's Day

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas


Pictures may not be used without written permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers