Friday, February 24, 2012

Leprechaun


With St. Patrick's Day approaching I decided to interrupt posting my Victorian Christmas Caroling Snowmen family to post the Leprechaun I finished yesterday using Lily's Lucky Leprechaun pattern. If the pattern does not come up right away with the link, you may have to log in and type in the pattern name.

I chose to make my Leprechaun ami with worsted weight acrylic Red Heart Super Saver and Caron One Pounder instead of Lily’s cotton. I believe there is even some Wintuk I picked up at a Church sale I used for the face and hands.

This project works up quickly and makes a delightful holiday decoration for yourself or someone who likes to decorate for the holiday.

Free Holiday Patterns Available on the Following Blog Pages:


St. Patrick's Day

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

2 comments:

C.Mahan said...

If for no other reason than this - i need to get crafty! OMG I love him!!!

Unknown said...

He is cute. I wish I had more time to do my crafty stuff but then I have so many I do that thinking about it seems overwhelming!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers