Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Thankful for Thoughtfulness



I am always touched by the thoughtfulness of the members at Crochetville. The wish lists have changed to quarterly offerings and I have had some very wonderful fairy godmothers grant some of my wishes. While I said my thank you comments on Crochetville I also wanted to take time here to again comment on the generosity of the members.

I want to thank all of them for making me feel so special.

Through Ravelry I got a Red Riding Hood/Granny pattern, a Leprechaun, and a ducky pattern that I plan on posting about in the future. Another thoughtful fairy godmother made me dishcloths for Valentine’s Day, Halloween, and Christmas.

I already have plans of my own to play fairy godmother, which is all part of the fun.

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers