Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Shamrock Crochet Dishcloth
I read a blog post a DLY's Hooks and Yarn where she suggested using her free 4-Hearts Squares as a Shamrock Dishcloth pattern. Since I was looking for some St. Patrick's day themed items for my house, I decided to take up the challenge.
The pattern worked up quickly, I ended up using a K hook instead of a J as suggested and added and extra round of green to make the dishcloth a bit larger.
I used Bernat Handicrafter Cotton and Lily Sugar n'Cream to complete this project.
Free Holiday Patterns Available on the Following Blog Pages:
St. Patrick's Day
Pictures may not be used without written permission.
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (55)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (69)
- Victorian Boy Snowman Caroler
- Victorian Girl Snowman Caroler
- Victorian Lady Snowman Caroler
- Victorian Snowman Caroler
- Gingerbread Dishcloth
- I Won a Valentine Heart Bear Pattern
- Valentine's Day Was Fun
- Gingerbread Tissue Box
- Gingerbread Girl
- Gingerbread Scarf
- Grandma's House Finger Puppet
- Thankful for Thoughtfulness
- Tree Finger Puppets
- Shamrock Crochet Dishcloth
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2011 (196)
- ► 2010 (206)