Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Shamrock Crochet Dishcloth




I read a blog post a DLY's Hooks and Yarn where she suggested using her free 4-Hearts Squares as a Shamrock Dishcloth pattern. Since I was looking for some St. Patrick's day themed items for my house, I decided to take up the challenge.

The pattern worked up quickly, I ended up using a K hook instead of a J as suggested and added and extra round of green to make the dishcloth a bit larger.

I used Bernat Handicrafter Cotton and Lily Sugar n'Cream to complete this project.

Free Holiday Patterns Available on the Following Blog Pages:


St. Patrick's Day

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers