Monday, February 6, 2012

Pteranodon


This is the second Pteranodon is I finished from Planet June's Dinosaurs Set 2. I donated the first one to charity. This one is for a gift.

What was unique about this project is that it has been my travel project. I only work on it when I have appointments or other times that require waiting. While I could have finished it ages ago, if I had continued to work on it when I came home, the size of the project made it perfect for those long waits when you need something to occupy your time.

I have already put red yarn in my bag to start another one for a charity project. I need to complete two more for my charity goals and then I will put a new project in my travel bag.

I used Caron One Pound yarn and safety eyes to complete this project.

If you arrived here looking for free toy patterns please see the following pages:

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers