Monday, February 27, 2012

Victorian Lady Snowman Caroler




This is the second snowman in my Victorian Caroling Family. The pattern for this family is located in Annie Potter Presents The Snowbuddies from Snowville and I do not have a pattern number for it.

I do not usually do much with fancy buttons, but for this project three of the snowmen required more than basic buttons, so I went through an assorted box I had bought a while back to see what unique options I had. I was fun to try to find something that would match.

Free Holiday Patterns Available on the Following Blog Pages:


St. Patrick's Day

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Pictures may not be used without written permission.


No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers