Friday, February 17, 2012

Gingerbread Dishcloth


I have tried playing with the picture, but I still cannot get it to upload to Blogger correctly. However, I love this pattern and want to share it. This is the last of the gingerbread items I made for a recent swap. This was made from a free pattern that was part of Maggie Weldon's Dishcloth contest. You can find the pattern here.

The challenge to make this started with finding brown cotton yarn. I am not sure why, but it was hard to find Lily Sugar n'Cream brown. When I found it I bought out the local supply as I have several patterns that call for brown cotton.

This was a fun festive item to make. It makes a nice holiday item if you need an extra Christmas gift.





If you arrived here looking for free patterns please see the following blog pages:

Crochet and Knit Dishcloth Patterns

Crochet and Knit Kitchen/Bath/Home

Free Holiday Patterns Available on the Following Blog Pages:

Valentines

St. Patrick's Day

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas


Pictures may not be used without written permission.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow that's lovley, looks eatable!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers