Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Grandma's House Finger Puppet




I finished the second puppet from Red Riding Hood Fairytale Finger Puppet set. I still have the wolf dressed as Grandma and Little Red Riding Hood to go. For fun I think I am going to add the wolf from The Three Little Pigs Pattern to add more story telling options. If I use grey for both they will match. It also provides more options for the children to create their own stories later. There will be lots of extra wolves by the time I'm done making the puppets. Perhaps enough to retell the The Three Little Wolves and the Big Bad Pig if they want to try something different.

I've been working on items for swap packages so this project has taken a back seat. However the puppets work up quickly so I am sure I will have no problem finishing the project in time for my Easter deadline. Once my swap packages are received I can start posting more about those projects as well.


If you arrived here looking for free toy patterns please see the following pages:

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers