Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Gingerbread Tissue Box




This was my first attempt at a tissue box and I was pleased with it. I learned a good deal and will know more for my next effort. I found the pattern in a library book Annie's Favorite Christmas Projects. I have been searching for this book for a while to add to my collection. I learned the pattern is also available in Issue 90 (Nov-Dec 1997) of Annie's Crochet Newsletter. Sadly, that is one of the ones I still have to collect.


Free Holiday Patterns Available on the Following Blog Pages:

Valentines

St. Patrick's Day

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas


Pictures may not be used without written permission.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! That's a nice tissue box, lovely idea. Gratulations you won my pattern competition! so the Valentine bear pattern is yours! I tried to write a message but somehow this program won't let med do that. Do you have an email address I can send the pattern to?

C.Mahan said...

how adorable is that!?!?!?

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers