Friday, February 19, 2021

16 Inch Baby Doll Bib Round 2

I finished the second bib for the JC Toys 16-inch Soft Body Baby Doll and now only have to adapt the pattern to fit the JC Toys - Lots to Love Babies 14" Doll which is close it fitting but will need some adjustments. I tried this one on the 14" doll and it was too long and just a little wide. I suspect it is closer to the original free pattern found here.

After I finish the bibs I have to working on the changing pads. I'd like to see if I could design one that folds rather than rolls but we will see how that works out. If all else fails I know the roll works. I have one doll carrier started but the going is slow as working with 3 strands together is hard on the hands. I'm hoping if I spread out the work the damage to my hands will be less.

Notes:

I mentioned this in the previous post but next year when I go looking I want to make sure all the posts have the info I need to make these again if my notes go missing. To make this fit the 16" doll I need to chain 16 to start and then complete 20 rows before beginning shaping round. To make the bib ties I chain 40.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers