Thursday, October 28, 2021

My Life Howdy Neighbor Shorts, Shirt and Shoes



After making the Chef's outfit I decided it would be a great idea to add another short outfit to the donation using the same free pattern from the Howdy Neighbor set found here.

It was a great chance to use up the green Herrschners worsted yarn and the Red Heart Super Saver Yarn, Petal Pink left over from making the last doll carrier. Sometimes it feels like I've barely made a dent in either goal but I'm still working on it. The shoe pattern is from Sweet Silver Creations School Girl Uniform available for purchase here.

The shirt was made following the pattern using the suggested hook size. I make my pants top down but this time did not chain for the crotch but joined to split for the legs after finishing the top section. I actually liked the fit for this better. I did a sc chain 3 trim for the legs. I used a g hook with the lighter Herrchners yarn and the shoes fit fine.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers