Tuesday, October 26, 2021

My Life Dovetailed



This is one of Darski's free patterns found here that I often revisit. It has a nice historical look to it and it works up fairly quickly and easily. The shoes come from Sweet Silver Creations School Girl Uniform available for purchase here. I wanted a strapless shoe for this outfit and this fit the need. I added an extra row to the shoe reducing the front of the shoe with an additional 4 sc decreases.

I followed the suggested hook sizes. I chose not to use elastic and did a sc 4 then decrease around waist to make the waist a bit smaller. It worked well for me to keep the skirt from sliding down.

This dress was made with Caron One Pound , Medium Grey and White using the left over Red Heart Super Saver Yarn, Petal Pink from making the last baby doll carrier.

1 comment:

Anne said...

I love it, I have only ever attempted dolls clothes once and I quite enjoyed it. Maybe I should take some more inspiration from you.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers