Friday, November 5, 2021

My Life Chef Hat



I mentioned earlier in the week that I'd donated the chef hat from the My Life Chef outfit to a Halloween display. That meant I had to go back to Darski's free Howdy Neighbor pattern found here to make sure this outfit was complete to send off with the donation. I didn't want to put it off for fear I'd get distracted and it wouldn't get finished.

I was able to order the My Life 18 inch Dolls I need for the 2022 dolls this week as I got them on sale. Now I just have to hope they aren't damaged in shipping. I had an issue with the Our Generation Dolls I ordered last year as these sales can result in boxes not arriving as you'd hope. I'm hoping they arrive in donation shape so I don't have to deal with returns.

I've got 10-inch Lots to Love baby dolls back ordered. I'm slowly working on acquiring my next round of donation dolls and accessories as I find them on sale. I already found the Lil Cutesies Dolls and the Melissa & Doug Mine to Love Time to Eat Doll Accessories Feeding Sets for next year.

Still looking for good deals on the Barbie dolls, the JC Toys -16-inch Baby Dolls, Lots to Love 14 Inch Doll, and Our Generation Doll, and I have to decide what I'm going to do about the Rag Dolls for next year.

I am hoping the dolls I've ordered arrive after I drop off this year's donation as space will begin to become an issue if I don't drop off before adding more dolls to my donation area.

1 comment:

Mayte said...

El gorro de chef te ha quedado muy bien.....

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers