Monday, November 1, 2021

My Life Howdy Neighbor Tunic



This is the last pattern found in Darski's free Howdy Neighbor pattern set found here.

I followed the directions as written for the tunic. I went up a hook size on the hat and added a row of reverse sc on the open top to finish it off. I made my pants top down splitting for the crotch but not adding chains as I've done in the past. I used the spike stich suggested for the shirt on the leg bottoms.

The shoes once again are from Sweet Creations School Girl Pattern that can be purchased here. I added some spike stitches as an extra decorative row just for fun.

1 comment:

Oombawka Design said...

I love the Howdy Neighbor Tunic in bright yellow :) it is so cheery and happy! Thank you for linking up at our weekly Link Party! You are being featured at our Wednesday Party #424 this week. Here’s the direct link to the post in case you’d like to share your feature:
https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/2021/11/mushroom-chicken-pasta-my-life-tunic-crochet-square-potholder-link-party-424.html
Hope to see you again next week! Rhondda

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers