Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bunnyzilla or What Happens to Easter Puppets When the Pattern Goes Wrong

Sorry I have no picture folks. It was a frustrating day after working on a pattern from a vintage book to realize the puppet part was not right and it made the bunny look like something from a horror flick. His face was distorted. I considered using it for a Halloween project, but the part for the hand is just not comfortable for use. I have to go back and figure out where I went wrong with the directions. I was upset because I loved the way the arm part worked. I had a pretty pink bunny coming together, but there is something wrong with how I constructed his mouth. Therefore, it is back to the drawing board.

On the upside, I have a few more dishcloths finished and I have started the yearly production of crochet Easter eggs. I will have photographs soon.

If you arrived here looking for free toy patterns please see the following pages:

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Hello Kitty

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

2 comments:

Angie - The Work at Home Wife said...

Uh, oh...poor bunny.

Daisy said...

I have had many a project like that! LOL Hope you get it figured out soon. I can't wait to see the finished product!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers