Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Bear Security Blanket
The baby that I made the Circus Baby Afghan for has a big brother. I decided to make the Bear Security Blanket from B Is for Baby from Annie's Attic for him. I had made one of these before. Last time I followed the pattern colors. This time I decided to use some darker, more cleaning friendly colors. The white is beautiful, but hardly friendly to dirt. The green looks white in this picture, but it is a bit darker.
I like the idea of a transition blanket. The blanket combines a teddy bear with a shorter blanket that is easier to carry and less likely to drag on the floor. The child still has a blanket. The smaller blanket is not the burden that full size baby blankets are to travel with constantly.
If you arrived her looking for free baby blanket patterns please check out:
Baby Blanket Page
Pictures may not be used without written permission.
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (55)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (104)
- The Afghan Continues
- Bring a Project to the Doctor's Office
- The Baby Blankets were a Hit
- Rectangle Granny Square Project
- Bear Security Blanket
- Stealing Free Patterns
- Circus Star Baby Afghan
- Free Easter Egg Dishcloth Potholder Pattern
- St. Patrick's Day is Here!!
- My Unicorn Arrived!
- Free Shamrock Crochet Dishcloth Pot Holder Pattern...
- Barbie Irish Dress
- I Won a Unicorn Amigurumi
- Time for Another Birthday Candle
- Easter Eggs Have Arrived
- Why Make Dishcloths?
- Easter Granny Square Dishcloth
- Crochet Eggs for Easter
- Bunnyzilla or What Happens to Easter Puppets When ...
- Hello Kitty Free St. Patrick's Day Pattern
- ▼ March (20)
- ► 2010 (206)