Thursday, March 10, 2011
Time for Another Birthday Candle
I made this candle for a birthday last summer for one of my adult relatives. The pattern is part of a larger cake pattern found in Amigurumi Two!: Crocheted Toys for Me and You and Baby Too. The response was favorable and my intent was to continue the tradition. As I got busy with projects I have not made more candles.
I have several birthdays approaching and this would be a great project. These candles are great crochet items for all age groups. For younger children these make great birthday decorations. They are cute and not easily broken. They are small enough to be stored and used for multiple occasions without becoming a burden.
It will be fun to explore colors and alterations to the pattern as I work on this project. I will post the candles as I complete them.
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (55)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (104)
- The Afghan Continues
- Bring a Project to the Doctor's Office
- The Baby Blankets were a Hit
- Rectangle Granny Square Project
- Bear Security Blanket
- Stealing Free Patterns
- Circus Star Baby Afghan
- Free Easter Egg Dishcloth Potholder Pattern
- St. Patrick's Day is Here!!
- My Unicorn Arrived!
- Free Shamrock Crochet Dishcloth Pot Holder Pattern...
- Barbie Irish Dress
- I Won a Unicorn Amigurumi
- Time for Another Birthday Candle
- Easter Eggs Have Arrived
- Why Make Dishcloths?
- Easter Granny Square Dishcloth
- Crochet Eggs for Easter
- Bunnyzilla or What Happens to Easter Puppets When ...
- Hello Kitty Free St. Patrick's Day Pattern
- ▼ March (20)
- ► 2010 (206)