Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Hello Kitty Free St. Patrick's Day Pattern
This is a free pattern I located last year and saved on my St. Patrick's Day page. I purchased a package of these hats from Michaels last year and stored them. For those of you looking to make this pattern I do not know if Michaels is still carrying these hats. I am hoping to get out before the season is over and stock up again. Last year I used some of them for Barbie hats. They make cute additions to various decorations. I have some ideas about using them for other patterns next year.
If you arrived here looking for free toy patterns please see the following pages:
Crochet and Knit Puppets
Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns
Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys
Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls
Knit and Crochet Toys
Dinosaurs and Dragons
Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes
Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food
Pictures may not be used without permission.
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (55)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (104)
- The Afghan Continues
- Bring a Project to the Doctor's Office
- The Baby Blankets were a Hit
- Rectangle Granny Square Project
- Bear Security Blanket
- Stealing Free Patterns
- Circus Star Baby Afghan
- Free Easter Egg Dishcloth Potholder Pattern
- St. Patrick's Day is Here!!
- My Unicorn Arrived!
- Free Shamrock Crochet Dishcloth Pot Holder Pattern...
- Barbie Irish Dress
- I Won a Unicorn Amigurumi
- Time for Another Birthday Candle
- Easter Eggs Have Arrived
- Why Make Dishcloths?
- Easter Granny Square Dishcloth
- Crochet Eggs for Easter
- Bunnyzilla or What Happens to Easter Puppets When ...
- Hello Kitty Free St. Patrick's Day Pattern
- ▼ March (20)
- ► 2010 (206)