Friday, March 18, 2011
Free Easter Egg Dishcloth Potholder Pattern
I have looked at Easter dishcloth patterns in books and free patterns online. I had not seen an egg pattern that was practical as well as decorative until I located this free potholder Easter egg pattern.
The pattern was simple and quick to make. If you can handle single crochet and single crochet decreases, you can manage this project. The pattern is for a potholder that requires making two eggs and sewing them together for the potholder. I made only one. As I did with the shamrock for St. Patrick's Day, this will be my shaped dishcloth.
If you are looking for simple gifts to make dishcloths can be a great way to give people practical holiday decorations. There are many free patterns available for those who crochet and knit. With the variety of colors available in cotton yarn, it is easy to match colors to desired choices.
- ► 2015 (45)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (104)
- The Afghan Continues
- Bring a Project to the Doctor's Office
- The Baby Blankets were a Hit
- Rectangle Granny Square Project
- Bear Security Blanket
- Stealing Free Patterns
- Circus Star Baby Afghan
- Free Easter Egg Dishcloth Potholder Pattern
- St. Patrick's Day is Here!!
- My Unicorn Arrived!
- Free Shamrock Crochet Dishcloth Pot Holder Pattern...
- Barbie Irish Dress
- I Won a Unicorn Amigurumi
- Time for Another Birthday Candle
- Easter Eggs Have Arrived
- Why Make Dishcloths?
- Easter Granny Square Dishcloth
- Crochet Eggs for Easter
- Bunnyzilla or What Happens to Easter Puppets When ...
- Hello Kitty Free St. Patrick's Day Pattern
- ▼ March (20)
- ► 2010 (206)