Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

I feel very blessed to have a husband who supports my crochet habit. Along with flowers and a beautiful Valentine's bear, I got a folder full of doll crochet patterns he bought for me to celebrate Valentine's Day. The flowers were beautiful and he knows how I love bears, but there is something amazing about the idea that he will go online, purchase, download, and print patterns for me. He supports not only my habit, but my doll charity work. I just feel really loved today.

I have lots of new stuff to explore in the months ahead. From Treasured Heirlooms I got two 18" doll pattern sets, Holly and Ivy and Back to Kansas. At Maggie's Crochet he added Penelope Visits Picadilly Circus, At the Hop, and Weekend Fun Sports. Last for my baby doll donation he picked up a diaper bag patternI requested.

Of course, this is going to destroy my stash busting score as I have to get specific yarns and threads to complete many of these projects. However, knowing the joy it will bring to the girls who get to play with the dresses, I'm willing to go for it.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers