Thursday, February 7, 2013

Baked Potato


I had a request for crochet play food to put in Easter baskets this year so I pulled out a pattern I purchased with birthday money this year, Grilled Steak Dinner, which has an adorable baked potato pattern. I'm not sure if I'll get to the whole meal, but I will be back to work on this pattern for my Christmas donation. It was quick and something different from much of the play food I have seen.

I have another 18" doll outfit almost complete. I just need to finish the extra items. This one will be going to my niece for her Julie doll. She said she had outgrown the AG doll's and then her grandmother got her Julie for Christmas and they've been fast friends ever since. I have spliced together a couple of different patterns to make her an outfit. I need to finish the boots and the purse. I am also working my way slowly through a thread dress for my donation project. That has been really amazing. I never thought I'd work with thread and I am about half way through a dress.

I have another Easter project finished that I'll be posting next week and one more that I am almost finished with that is rather unique. I was gifted the pattern during Crochetville's holiday wishlist and it will be an adorable addition to my Easter baskets.

If you arrived here looking for free patterns you may be interested in the following blog pages:

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without permission.




2 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

The baked potato is really neat! You sound very busy. :)

C.Mahan said...

That is the neatest thing ever! That would make a good St Patricks Day gift..you know..for Irish like me that get the whole potato thing ;)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers