Monday, February 10, 2014

Moses Basket for 5 Inch Doll


I promised myself I was going to finish off kits and yarn that I bought last year. So right after Christmas I dug out the Little Lullaby kit I was able to pick up on sale at Mary Maxim. I was crazy to think I would get it done for the donation last year, but getting it on sale was not a bad choice. For those of you who don't like buying the kits, the pattern is also available for purchase at Maggie's Crochet here.


I still need to make the outfit for the doll and I have some additional outfits from another pattern I am hoping to complete before the project deadline. However, I feel pretty good about finishing the cradle. At some point I really want to make a cradle purse. I have the Annie's Attic Itsy Bitsy Babies and their Bassinet Purses pattern, found here that provides you with the cradle pattern and clothes to outfit the 5" doll. I thought completing this would be a good starting point to prove to myself I would see the project to the end point.

For those of you interested in free cradle purse patterns I have links on my Doll blanket page here for free patterns to crochet, knit, or sew the cradle purses.

I feel good about my progress for my donation project. Getting this done was a huge push forward. The clothes will be easier to get finished in between other projects. The cradle was a project I needed to push through to complete.

Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Doll Blankets and Pillow Patterns

Baby Doll Patterns:

Baby Doll and Cabbage Patch

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Pictures may not be used without written permission.






No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers