Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thankful Thursday

I regret that finding a local crochet group hasn't worked out for me. However, I am very thankful for the online support I've found among fellow Bloggers and at Crochetville. Today I wanted to say thanks for all the support and encouragement I get. There are so many wonderful people who provide advice and encouragement and I wanted to acknowledge how important they are in keeping my work going.

I also received some special gifts in the last few weeks. As part of the Crochetville's wishlist a Fairy Godmother purchased the American Girl Flower Girl pattern to help me with my donation project. I also received a copy of Crochet Wraps Every Which Way as part of a giveaway at Cute Crochet Chat. This year I've just started making shawls and I love the patterns in the book.

I haven't given up on finding a local group of crocheters, but I have found some amazing people online that do fill the gap.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers