Wednesday, January 2, 2019

American Girl Nightgown


This is the second year I've made the American Girl Little Bluebell Nightgown with the free pattern found here. The only pattern I haven't tried from this designer yet is the sweater and I'm hoping to get to that this year. Her patterns are quick to make and I like the look of them when finished.

One of the things I love about this project is it allows me to use up yarn I have on hand. The last two years I've used blue because I had it left over from other projects but this would work up nicely in a variety of shades.

Now for my project notes, I used an H hook for this project. This project works well with heavier worsted weight yarn. I haven't tried it with my lighter worsted yarns to check for gauge. I used snaps to close the opening in the back.


No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers