Friday, December 8, 2023

16 Baby Doll Wipes Final Round 2024



There is something so delightful about knowing I have a category completed for the doll project even if it is a small one. This is the second and last baby doll wipes I need for the JC 16 Inch Baby doll for the 2024 donation. The Melissa and Doug Diaper Bag I get for the Lots to Love 14 Inch Baby Doll has a wipes container included and while I've made the point about why these aren't as great I'm also not one for duplicating efforts when I can put them to a better use.

So I'm slowly getting the diaper bag items finished. The 14 Inch doll comes with a diaper and there is an additional diaper in the kit so again while I need to make these items for the 16 inch dolls to finish their diaper bags I don't need to make additional items for the Lots to Love 14 inch dolls.

With the wipes finished I need one more bib for the 16 inch baby doll and 3 more diapers to finish off the diaper bag accessories that don't come with the kits and diaper bags.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers